Power Partner Ltd. was established in 2061 B.S. as a private limited company
with the main objectives to provide the services in the fields of research,
development and consultation in the energy sector. The company was registered
under the company Act 2063 in company registration office, government
The company was transformed to the Public Limited Company in June 2013
after entry of NRN Investment Limited as a partner.
The company is developing Dordi Khola Hydropower Project (27 MW) in Lamjung,
capital of the company is NRs. 2.7 billions. The issued and paid up capitals
are NRs. 1.065 billions.
Board of Directors consists of 7 members as follows:
Jiba Nath Lamichhane (Chairman)
2) Mr. Chandra Prasad Dhakal
3) Mr. Mahesh
4) Mr. Guru Prasad Dhakal
5) Mr. Ambika
6) Mr. Narayan Babu Lohani
7) Dr. Hemanta Kumar Dabadi
Till May 2020
1. Completed Diversion Weir, Undersluice and Intake Civil Works. Hoisting
arrangements, installation of gates, stoplogs are going on.
2. Completed Desilting basin structure, Hoisting arrangement and installation
of gates, stoplogs are going on.
3. Laying of remaining WCP is going on, all excavation works are completed.
4. Tunnel Breakthrough on 1st September 2019, Concrete lining is going
5. Civil works of Powerhouse is completed, EOT crane has been installed,
Spiral casing, MIV, Draft Tube, LAVT and NGT panels have been installed.
Tailrace channel concreting is completed.
6. Switchyard towers erection works are going on.
7. Survey, Design of Transmission line is completed, Construction of tower
foundations T2,T3,T4 have completed and stub erections are going on for
towers T5 and T6.